Posted Date 1 week ago(5/1/2018 3:14 PM)
Job ID 23558
# Positions 1
Position Type Full Time
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a ‘small company’ culture where your ideas will be heard with ‘big company’ expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
The QA Performance Testing Lead is responsible for performance testing related practices. They are also responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining performance test scripts. The QA Performance Testing Lead troubleshoots performance issues, performs root cause analysis, and drives issues to appropriate resolutions.
* Develop and implement performance testing practices.
* Draft performance test artifacts, including test plans and test summaries.
* Design, create and maintain performance test scripts.
* Work with QA team members to define/enhance processes and strategies associated with performance testing.
* Applies appropriate performance testing technologies to meet the short and long term goals of the testing organization with a focus on improving overall testing efficiency.
* Troubleshoots performance issues in collaboration with architecture and development teams. Performs root cause analysis and drives issues to appropriate resolutions.
* Improve the reliability and repeatability of performance testing.
* Works with project teams, Agile teams and QA test leads to establish performance testing scope and effort.
* Actively participates in and supports the software development life cycle and project management process.
* Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail at all times; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Technical Skills – Pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
* Initiative – Seeks increased responsibilities and takes ownership of tasks at hand; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities.
* Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
* Planning and Organizing – Coordinates time and prioritizes tasks to ensure work is completed effectively.
* Decision Making – Compares data from different sources to draw conclusions and develop appropriate testing strategies.
* Communication – Clearly conveys information and ideas both verbally and written.
* Ability to multitask.
* 5 or more years of IT Performance Testing experience.
* Experience with Performance Test Tools (i.e. Performance Center, NeoLoad, etc.)
* Experience with Performance Monitoring Tools (i.e. dynaTrace, AppDynamics, etc.)
* Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
* Experience with Hudson/Jenkins Continuous Integration Tools
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent business experience
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.