We are looking for someone to join our team to support a global leader in the technology field. This is an onsite, client facing role that will focus on assisting the device certification test process by conducting comprehensive software tools testing, quality assurance of test data, performing, automated and manual testing on prototype hardware and software, and debugging test and tool defects.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Analyze OEM device certification test data.
- Deliver comprehensive and analytical updates to ticket management system.
- Perform manual and automated testing for device certification.
- Conduct data collection for proprietary software and prototype mobile hardware.
- Run comprehensive software tools release testing on mobile devices.
- Triage and solve technical issues related to test and device functionality.
- Update and maintain files and data tables using Google Suite tools (Google Drive, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Provide feedback on testing process documentation for both internal and external facing portals.
- Effectively manage partner expectations and report key updates to appropriate point of contact.
- Work in collaboration with client management and engineering teams to provide administrative support, debug issues, and perform various Ad Hoc tasks.
- Adapt to constantly evolving and developing testing environments and process.
- 5+ years of relevant testing experience preferable in Engineering and/or in AR/VR.
- MS in Computer Science/IT or related field preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of Android OQ and mobile devices
- Ability to succeed in ambiguous environment with minimal guidance.
- Ability to implement accurate test procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand products and work with multi-functional technical teams.
- Experience handling partner management and communication
- Ability to meet and exceed client requirements while working independently.
- Ability to navigate and build professional rapport within diverse groups.
- Good knowledge of Linux, Python and/or Android Debug Bridge
- Experience working with complex and varied hardware.
- Good understanding of AR and interest in new technologies
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Hourly Rate and Other Compensation:
The hourly rate for this position is between $30.00–$35.00 per hour, depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The hourly rate, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 13 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.