Job TitleQA Tester – ID:31999
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact ANY of us direct, referencing the job# below:
SUMIT KUMAR: ************** x718
ADAM WEBB: ************** x711
LINDSEY YOUNG: ************** x713
KIANA AREVALO: ************** x703
JOANNE SMITH: ************** x720
E M A I L: *************************
** C2C/INC contractors will NOT be considered for this role, W2 ONLY!!**
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (Dallas TX area) **
Position: QA Tester
JOB REF#: ******
Duration: 6+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Plano, TX 75024 (on-site only)
Rate: Open/Market Rate, depends on experience level (W2 ONLY/Visa Transfers)
QA Tester is responsible for working with the project team and business users to perform QA testing based on documented business requirements. Applying a thorough understanding of SDLC and SQA methodology, the QA Tester creates and maintains test plans and scripts, and carries out hands on testing efforts both manually and using automated test tools to exercise software. The QA Tester also creates and updates defect tracking logs and works with project team and users to ensure that all defects are resolved.
– Assures quality within the software application by developing and implementing effective test plans, test cases and test scripts and by assuring the business logic is appropriate and maintained for the client.
– Participates in production implementation verification and accountable for validating particular enhancement(s).
– Establishes and maintains test environment, test data, and test tools.
– Plans, documents, evaluates and tracks program testing results to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
– Work with users, systems analysts, designers and programmers to create/analyze various required project documents.
– May participate in all phases of the test cycle, including Unit Testing, Integration/System Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, etc.
– May be responsible for both manual and automated test tools/techniques
– Complies with the standards in the software life cycle and follows the strategies, plans and procedures.
– Reviews user documentation & training materials for accuracy.
– Communicates and interacts with appropriate groups on problems, changes, and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and / or functionality.
– Meet project milestone (testing cycles, multiple waves)
Please Note: This resource will support two project development life-cycles. One is the traditional waterfall and the other is following Scrum best practices. This project may incorporate a hybrid of the two methodologies. Knowledge and experience on working with Scrum is a plus.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
– 7+ years of QA Testing, supporting the development of test plans, test cases/script, and coordinating testing activities.
– Experience with application testing, executing testing, test planning, and using testing tools.
– Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
– Knowledge and experience on working with Scrum is HIGHLY preferred
– Must reside locally (Dallas,TX area) and available to interview in-person
– Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role
– Must have EXCELLENT written and oral communication skills
– Education: Bachelors Degree
– H1 Transfers/Green Card processing offered
– Open enrollment of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
– 401K Retirement program
– Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit
– Flex Spending Plan
– Voluntary Life, AD & D, STD or LTD plans
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.