Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
QA Testing Coordinator
Tracking Code 124-******A
– Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
– Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
– Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
– Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
– Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
Our Engineering team is seeking a Quality Assurance Testing Coordinator to drive implementation of testing efforts, coordinate and support devices, SIM, and other product projects. Liaise with internal and external test groups to coordinate defect management activities standard testing/Network Field Testing and act as first point of contact between technical managers, OEM’s, and third party testing facilities. The role also monitors testing activities, and provides management with statistical summaries.
– Coordinate and oversee all standard test suites and Network Field testing efforts: planning, monitoring and control of testing activities and delegate tasks.
– Coordinate test efforts with third party testing facilities for standardized testing ad-hoc testing, and Network Field Testing.
– Work with Engineering Technical Managers, manufacturers, and third party testing facilities when open or resolved issues are discussed.
– Assist in carrying out test procedures specific to handset technology and functionality being tested. Tests to include live as well as simulated scenarios.
– Perform support related functions regarding testing preparation including set up and project close-out on procedures every project.
– Formulate and report QA metrics to management.
– Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– One year of job related quality assurance and/or testing experience or data analysis.
– Prior experience coordinating initiatives, adhering to deadlines and ensuring deliverables.
– Knowledge of defect life cycle, defect management tools and procedures preferred.
– Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
Job Location Miami, Florida, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.