Quality Assurance Technologist
Are you a recent graduate with an Associate’s or Bachelors degree in Food Science and/or experience in a related field? This Quality Assurance Technologist role could be the perfect way to advance your career, and you’ll find a great new work home within this Springfield area company. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop in your field as a part of this quality assurance team.
In this role you will be responsible for conducting all quality inspections in your assigned areas through the management of regulatory, company, and customer policies, programs and work instructions. Quality Assurance Technologist responsibilities include maintaining quality objectives, preventing complaints and claims and keeping quality to specifications through accurate inspections, non-compliance procedures, appropriate reporting, corrective actions and accuracy of paperwork along with sample submissions.
- Associates Degree in Food Science or related field and 1-2 year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to create, revise and interpret technical documents such as quality specifications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance principles and food science.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Comprehensive experience and understanding of USDA Rules and Regulations
- Ability to uphold regulatory, company, and customer standards.
- Strong oral and written language skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
The Quality Assurance Technologist is a full-time direct hire opportunity in Springfield area with a salary range $50, 000 – $52, 000.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.