Maximus is currently hiring for a Quality Assurance Specialist! This is a full-time remote opportunity and will be providing support for our Independent Practitioner Program. Maximus administers the Independent Practitioner Panel, which completes assessment reviews and issues practitioner orders for New Yorkers who qualify for long-term in-home care. This is an exciting new program that directly contributes to positive long-term outcomes for vulnerable populations in New York State.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Maintains consumer complaint database; researches consumer complaints; forwards to appropriate party for investigation; tracks investigation response and follow-ups as required to ensure timely response
- Performs quality control and maintains QA Databases related to IPP documentation audits and other QA department activities
- Researches QA issues as directed by QA Manager
- Organizes and maintains all QA documents, files, spreadsheets, databases, reports, and materials.
- Utilizes MAXebtm and other systems applications to create reports on an ad-hoc basis that track and trend activities / outcome
- Participates in the development of project goals and objectives, and monitoring achievement of those goals
- Escalates potential issues to QA Management
- Ensures reports are accurate and all standards are being met
- Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Quality Assurance Managers and Director
- Bachelor’s degree in business, education, computer science, statistics, health, social services, or related field, is required
- 1-3 years working in a quality assurance or related position
- Strong analytical skills; detail and solution oriented; experience in a quality assurance position in health or human services field
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to use spreadsheet or database software, including MS Office
Home Office Requirements:
- Candidates must have their own cell phone
- Maximus provides company-issued computer equipment
- Reliable high-speed internet service
- Minimum 20 Mbps download speeds/50 Mpbs for shared internet connectivity
- Minimum 5 Mbps upload speeds
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status. Pay Transparency: Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to a candidate’s education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus’s total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Min: USD $81,000.00/Yr. – Max: USD $96,000.00/Yr.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.