At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.
Starting Pay- $20/hour
Shift :2nd shift: 2:00pm to 12:30 AM
The Quality Assurance Associate audits our production processes to ensure our customers receive a safe, high-quality product. This position completes various inspections on the quality of fresh produce and the inclusion of all required ingredients. Attention to detail and the ability to work independently are key for this role.
- Maintain proper sanitation and personal hygiene practices
- Complete audits at a designated cadence during various steps of the production process
- Ensure food safety standards are met at all times
- Follow and enforce strict manufacturing policies and procedures involving allergen control, Organic and Gluten segregation
- Verify completeness and accuracy of daily production documentation
- Complete daily sanitation, facility, and quality documents as needed
- Works with cross-functional team(s) to place unacceptable ingredients on hold or non-conforming product received at facilty
- Monitor temperatures of ingredients and storage locations
- Routine testing and swabbing of production areas to ensure accuracy of sanitation procedures
- Promptly communicate all safety related issues and concerns
- Any and all other functions as determined by management
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Previous food, grocery, or restaurant experience preferred, but not required
- Basic computer skills required
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action – from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.