Quality Assurance Engineer I in North Miami, Florida | Careers at InComm
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Quality Assurance Engineer I
Job Location US-FL-North Miami
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at ************** or connect with us on *********************** ************************ ******************************* or ********************
About This Opportunity
Job Summary and Mission
The quality assurance engineer contributes to success by ensuring sprint team efforts meet all expectations based on stakeholders needs. This role shall partake in efforts validating all environment changes proposed by stakeholders using quality strategies created by the department. In addition, the resource will support all efforts pertaining to pre and post implementation initiatives.
Quality Engineer Mission
Responsibilities will include quality efforts supporting one or more teams in an aggressive agile environment. Efforts shall include delivering all quality assurance scrum and/or Kanban deliverables within a team or teams. The candidate will be required to collaborate with development to identify and resolve defects both prior to production deployment, as well as if post production deployment defects are identified. The role will contribute with creating and maintaining software quality methods, processes, procedures, standards, etc. ensuring continued quality is achieved.
Work Accountabilities: ensure quality is achieved within scrum and/or Kanban deliverables from backlog to production deployment. In addition, the person hired is responsible for maintaining quality for all supported systems within both test and production environments
– Works alongside team members developing and maintaining quality strategies, methodologies, as well as validation methods within a multi-tiered information technology environment.
– Works with team members reviewing assigned deliverables, determining work effort and timelines for delivering any proposed change.
– Consults with other resources to ensure quality is met for any and all proposed deliverables and those deliverables meet expected implementation timelines.
– Works with an agile environment to develop and maintain the following:
– Test Planning
– Test Execution
– Test Result Reporting
– Defect Reporting
– Regression Testing
– Production Deployment Validations
Planning and Execution: Develops quality assurance documentation to ensure all sprint deliverables are accomplished while adhering to Incomm Agent Solutions quality development and execution standards.
– Identify and implement quality goals, strategies, and scheduling for all deliverables.
– Identify and report potential quality risks to the team and department.
– Establish standards and procedures to ensure quality.
– Execute quality test efforts.
– On staff for production implementation and support
– Prepare quality assurance status updates.
Business Requirements: Executes all day-to-day quality project related activities.
– Confer with scrum team members to coordinate technical advice and resolve problems.
– Coordinate and respond to requests for change.
– Monitor results against technical specifications.
– Develop and maintaining quality documentation.
– Develop and maintain document standards for ongoing quality efforts.
– Develop and distribute result documentation to all applicable stakeholders
Minimum 5 years of software quality assurance experience supporting both whitebox and blackbox validations within a web based multi-tiered environment.
Working experience creating and maintaining quality assurance policies, procedures, strategies, and methodologies
Minimum 3 years working experience creating UI workflow execution and validations using Selenium.
Minimum 3 years working experience using SQL. A high level of expertise is required.
Ample working experience using Microsoft office tools.
Minimum 3 years working experience within scrum environment.
Minimum 3 years working experience using ReadyAPI, or related tool, to validate service layer requirements.
Working experience automating service layer methods using ReadyAPI. *Preferred*
Working experience developing code within Visual Studio. *Preferred*
Bachelor Degree requires
Certified Quality Engineer- *Preferred*
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program #LI-GL1
for this job online
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.