Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Join our team of Engineers delivering customized solutions on the ESRI GIS and ArcFM Solution to Utility companies around the world.
As a QA Engineer on our Asset Management Delivery team, you will be responsible for safeguarding the quality of our enterprise-level web, mobile and desktop applications by employing manual, automation, regression, performance, and security testing practices.
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience testing complex, multi-tier applications, with responsibility for meticulously following the defined quality assurance best practices, ensuring a quality product for our clients.
Candidate should be able to work proficiently as part of a team as well as independently with limited direction.
This is a client facing role and you will be expected to foster a supportive and respectful relationship with our client that reflects our organization’s culture and reputation.
- Develop enterprise-level software tests for software written on the ESRI GIS platform and ArcFM Solution.
- Execute designed Test cases within our test management tool for each phase of testing.
- Create reproducible defects following the defined process and follow up on the resolution of reported issues.
- Be a collaborative member of the project team and actively engage in all stages of the software development life cycle, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems preferred, or related field with computer emphasis.
- Other technical degrees considered in combination with experience.
- Master of Science in CS or CIS on top of any BS or BA also considered.
- Technical certifications in combination with experience also considered.
- Experience testing end-user applications and interfaces developed in a .NET development environment.
- Experience testing end-user applications and interfaces with an object-oriented programming language.
- Experience with basic Oracle and/or MS SQL syntax.
- High level of professionalism in oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Test Management tools such as Qtest or similar.
- Experience with project and software management tools such as Jira or similar.
- Experience with agile software development methodology & scrum framework.
- C# coding familiarity/experience.
- Experience with GIS software.
- Experience with ESRI and/or ArcFM Solution software.
- Experience working with electric, gas, water, and telecom utility companies.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
The U.S compensationrange for this full-time position, which includes base pay and short-term incentive, is $80,000 – $120,000 for candidates located within the U.S.
Our salary ranges are determined by reviewing roles of similar respinsibility and level. Within the salary range, indivdual pay is determined by several factors including performance, knowledge, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
- Learn more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.