OK International is a global manufacturer of electronic benchtop tools and precision dispensing solutions worldwide. We have two major product lines: Metcal electronics bench tool solutions and Techcon dispensing Systems.
We have facilities in Cypress California (US), Chandlers Ford (UK) and Shenzhen (China) supporting our customers worldwide. The OK International Team is dedicated at putting customers first, having an entrepreneurship mindset, innovative culture, cultivating relationships and never compromising on integrity. Welcome to our team!
OK International is part of the Dover Engineered Products segment of the Dover Corporation. Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue of over $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems, consumable supplies, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Fueling Solutions, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of approximately 24,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under "DOV."
- Ownership of the Global Quality Management System (QMS)
- Manage the Quality Team
- Responsible for ISO Certifications, MRB, Inspection, QA Metrics, Supplier quality and audits
- Management of Technical Service Team and RMA
- Manage outside agency certifications
- Lean Manufacturing project support
- Manage NPI project initiatives
- Drive a customer first mindset throughout the team
- Team oriented
- Promote the achievement of quality results and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Develop, implement, communicate, and maintain a Quality Procedures plan to maintain the Company’s Quality Systems and Policies in compliance with quality system requirements. (ISO 90001-2015)
- Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products
- Work with global purchasing department staff to establish quality requirements for external suppliers.
- Ensure test procedures and Inspection plans are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Supervise QA staff in carrying out inspections, application testing, NPI validation and in-process inspections.
- Write technical and management systems reports.
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and drive the group to plan, formulate and agree on comprehensive quality procedures.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes, and finished goods.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
- Set Quality Objectives for the company and ensure that targets are achieved.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a test & measurement equipment calibration program.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation for all QA procedures.
- Liaise with Customer Support group and ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ requirements
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Organize and manage quality system review in close cooperation with the Company’s Leadership team .
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and deliver training.
- Carry out Budgeting and Performance Appraisal activities
- Facilitate NPI launches after thorough validation and safety certification
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Engineering degree strongly preferred
- Six Sigma – Lean Certification or training in 5 Whys, 8D, etc.
- 4-10 years of experience managing a Quality organization.
- Must have experience with implementing lean processes and engineering change notices (ECN)
- Candidate will have experience working with electrical and electro-mechanical products.
- Experience with RF power supplies and/or precision molded plastics are highly desirable.
- Must have strong problem solving and time management skills.
- High energy and the ability to multi-task across projects.
- Must be able to understand the product as a system as it encompasses mechanical, electrical, and software integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to interface with all levels.
- Works well in a cross-functional environment and across all disciplines.
Work Arrangement : Onsite
Salary Range : $95,000 – $135,000
We consider several job-related, non-discriminatory factors when determining the pay rate for a position, including, but not limited to, the position’s responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, a candidate’s education/training, the position’s location, and the key skills needed for the position. Pay is one of the Total Rewards that we provide to compensate and recognize employees for their work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.