Quality Assurance Representative III
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as a Quality Assurance Representative III supporting SACSS team. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Quality Assurance Representative III you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Quality Assurance Representative III joining our team to ensure projects are completed in compliance with customer requirements ensuring the surface fleet is modernized and ready to meet real world challenges.
HOW A QUALITY ASSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE III WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
1. Performs a variety of quality control tests/inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc. at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with quality and reliability standards.
2. Records and analyzes data and writes summaries and reports to validate or show deviations from existing standards.
3. Works closely with management to ensure adherence to ISO standards and NAVSEA Standard Items.
4. Recommends modifications to existing, or suggests new, standards, methods, and procedures.
5. Maintains appropriate documentation related to quality assurance tests and inspections.
6. Provides quality training.
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
8. Guides and directs employees in quality improvement efforts.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Develops QA Workbooks. Computer skills in Work and Excel required.
11. Electrical Cableway and Connector knowledge a plus.
12. Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
13. May require professional, technical, or company certification(s), depending on job assignment.
14. Some travel may be required depending on task.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Education: High School Diploma/GED
• Required Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
• Required Technical Skills: NDT II VT
• Preferred Skills: Nondestructive testing (Liquid Penetrant and Magnetic Particle Inspection)
• Location: Customer Site
• US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
• 401K with company match
• Comprehensive health and wellness packages
• Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
• Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
• Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
• Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
3 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.