Food Quality Technician
Company in Corona has immediate job openings!
Temp to hire opportunity! Company offers once permanent; Holiday pay, PTO, Benefits Health, Dental and Vision.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday must be flexible with hours and OT as well as Saturdays
Food Quality Technician duties:
- Inspect and document incoming raw materials and packaging materials by cross referencing product specifications, which may include but is not limited to shelf life, packaging, integrity, ingredient verification, sample retrieval and temperature requirement
- Inspect and document truck condition, including temperature and cleanliness of trailer.
- Organize and update raw material product library
- Organize and update COA from suppliers
- Review upcoming expiration report of raw materials and bring awareness to management on idsposition.
- Label all incoming allergen material and ensure allergen policy is being followed.
- Hold non confirming raw and packaging material.
- Report to Quality Assurance and warehouse management or designee for immediate action.
- Assist Qualify assurance management with any tasks related to quality compliance.
- monitor and enforce company Good Manufacturing Practice
These are all temp-hire possibilities. Please apply for immediate consideration and send me your resume for review. Any questions, call me my name is Carlota 951.736.0024.
3 year of qualify assurance/control experience in Food manufacturing
Experience working in USDA facility in a QA/QC role
Experience with HACCP, SQF, SOP's, GMP's and Food safety Programs
Computer skills: Word and Excel
Ability to work in cold environment
Ability to work flexible shift hours, OT as needed
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.