- We are hiring immediately for a full-time QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN position.
- Location: Canteen/MG Foods – 10303 South Oakview Parkway, Oak Creek, WI 53154 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday – Friday. Required weekends. Hours vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous quality assurance experience preferred.
- Starting pay: $18.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Under general supervision and according to the established policies and procedures, conducts quality assurance audits, space inspections, shop inspections, mechanical space inspections, room and area inspections and department evaluations.
Incumbent is guided by thorough knowledge of computer software system for quality program, word processing, data management, supervision, and basic building system knowledge.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, organizes, and controls functions of computerized Quality Assurance programs in maintenance operation.
- Prepare, set-up system, and maintain computerized Quality Assurance program and schedule all inspections, audits and evaluations as per established matrix.
- Conduct all inspections, audits, and evaluations as per the established matrix. Investigate all complaints regarding quality issues.
- Operates and maintains Cleantelligent software system and all other data, hardware software systems related to the departments operation.
- Support performance improvement and safety activities.
- Audit, research, gather data and prepare reports on quality assurance and day-to-day operations.
Performs a variety of duties:
- Responds to emergencies at the facility as directed.
- Submits ideas on continuous quality improvement.
- Takes minutes and participates in committees as required.
- Must be able to drive a motorized vehicle on a daily basis
- Performs related and other department duties as required.
- Associates Degree in an Engineering or Business Field, and 5 years’ of experience in the maintenance field with a demonstrated skill in one trade and a good understanding of other trades through work experience at similar institutions, or;
- High School Diploma/GED and 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field, with a demonstrated skill in one trade and a significant understanding of other trades acquired through work experience at similar institution/s, and;
- The ability to read, comprehend and transmit complicated detailed instructions in writing and orally.
- Effective written (spelling/grammar) skills, computer proficient (Microsoft Office, specifically proficiency in Excel & Word etc.) Database management, accounting, and knowledge of various office equipment/systems.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.