To complete training on department aspects ensuring food quality, food safety, compliance with S.O.P.s, compliance with FSIS Regulatory, Animal Welfare, and GFSI requirements where product compliance to both internal and customer specifications is key. Animal Welfare requirements and product compliance with specifications. Will become qualified to work specialized areas and demonstrate abilities to progress to higher level QA positions. Work with both supervision and co-worker assistance in the live receiving, live storage, picking and evisceration areas and learn how to execute, gain understanding of the whys and function accurately. Demonstrate knowledge through written testing, direct observation, and demonstrating accuracy.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
1. Monitor the production process, which assures that the product meets the establishment specifications. When product doesn't meet specifications, inform the supervisor immediately and take appropriate steps.
2. Calibrate tools and equipment. Perform technical special projects and assignments. Train and cross-train.
3. Perform and record regulatory, SSOP, SOP, and Quality Attribute testing and checks; communicate results to management.
4. Coordinate time management to perform tasks, participate in training and development to increase competency and commitment.
5. Follow all Company safety regulations and S.O.P.s, as well as support Goal Zero mission statement.
– High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
– 1+ year of manufacturing experience preferred.
– Must be able to follow directions/training. Advanced training will be provided to increase competencies.
– Must be familiar with computers.
Are you looking for more than just a job? The culture at Mountaire is one of our greatest strengths and most valued assets. We maintain the same core values and family-focused work environment that we’ve operated with since day one. You will find that your peers, supervisor and team members are genuinely committed to, not only your success, but also working together to provide high-quality products to our customers. We are a service to one another and to our customers, demonstrating operational excellence and outstanding performance.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Mountaire Corporation and its two operating affiliates, Mountaire Farms Inc. and Mountaire Farms of Delaware, Inc. (collectively, “Mountaire Farms” or “Mountaire”), are agricultural food production and processing companies providing competitive jobs to almost 10,000 dedicated employees at facilities in Arkansas, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina. Now the fourth largest chicken company in the United States, we are still family owned and fully committed to giving back to the communities where we do business. At Mountaire Farms, our culture is what defines us. It sets us apart from our competition and reinforces what we stand for. Supporting each other, uplifting each other, and helping each other succeed — that’s the Mountaire way! Our vision is to provide growth, stability, and opportunities for our people, our customers, and our communities by profitably delivering wholesome quality chicken.
Mountaire also offers an amazing total compensation package! A few examples of our benefits that may be offered to you are: eight paid holidays, Medical Plans with free onsite Health and Wellness Centers, Dental and Vision Programs, Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, Retirement Planning with 401(k), Profit Sharing, Employee Discounted Chicken Sales, Employee Discounts with partners (Car Purchase, Phone Plans, & Shopping), Tuition Reimbursement at up to $6,000 annually, and many exciting career development programs!
Job Identification: 300001370292439
Job Category: Processing
Posting Date: 11/20/2023
Locations: 1100 E. Third Street Siler City, NC 27344
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.