Quality Business Intelligence Engineer
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2022 sales of $37 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. The company maintains 228 locations worldwide with over 90 locations served.
A Fortune 104 company with 22,000 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the entire product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place, time, and price. Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers – the best technology companies in the world – and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Quality Engineer to join our Enterprise Quality organization at Arrow. In this role, you will be responsible for managing quality business intelligence. You will develop business intelligence strategies, own the Enterprise Quality business reporting and visualization portfolio, and work closely with IT to drive data warehousing and BI deliverables.
What You'll Be Doing
- Your responsibilities will include creating, maintaining, and enhancing business intelligence components using Microsoft Power BI.
- You will identify, understand, assess, prioritize, document, and communicate requirements, risks, dependencies, and potential roadblocks for all enterprise quality reporting and BI.
- In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, the ideal candidate for this position should possess strong business intelligence skills, specifically in Power BI. This includes a deep understanding of data modeling, data visualization, and report development within the Power BI platform.
- You should be able to develop complex data models, create visually appealing and insightful reports and dashboards, and be able to troubleshoot and optimize existing reports.
- Additionally, experience with SQL and other data manipulation languages is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills are a must, as the candidate will be expected to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Finally, the ability to learn new technologies and adapt to changing business requirements is essential in this role.
This is a highly dynamic and cross-functional role that requires strong project management, technical requirements gathering, data modeling, BI visualization development, and stakeholder management skills. You should be willing to travel up to 10% of the time, both domestically and internationally. If you are passionate about improving quality process standardization and performance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What We Are Looking For
- 4-year degree and 4-6 years of related experience required
- or 8-10 years relative work experience in one or a combination of the below fields, without a formal degree: Quality Assurance, Metrics Development, a proven record of BI development with successful business outcomes.
- Advanced degree in data science, business intelligence or data analytics desired
- Proficient with data modeling and report development using Microsoft Power BI
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$74,000.00 – $93,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-NV-Nevada (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Supply Chain Services
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.