Job ID: 2019-1512
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Revantage Corporate Services
Due to the continued growth of our organization, Revantage Corporate Services is seeking a Quality Engineer to join our Technology Function.
Technology comprises a team of data professionals focused on delivering solutions to improve decision-making, optimize internal business processes, increase operational efficiency, and ultimately, transform data into actionable insights. The Quality Engineer will oversee the full development process, from design to deployment. This individual will be responsible for ensuring monitoring and testing is complete at each phase of the development process to ensure data and software quality adhere to standards established by the organization.
Revantage Corporate Services (RCS) is a wholly owned company of Blackstone that provides best-in-class professional shared services globally to Blackstone’s real estate portfolio companies in various sectors including multifamily (LivCor), commercial office (EQ Office), retail (ShopCore), industrial (Link Industrial), senior living (Longview) and hotel (BRE Hotels and Resorts). We are dedicated to our clients, helping them solve critical and complex real estate issues, with access to resources, data, and the world’s most influential real estate leaders.
We are building a culture that inspires people to drive change, stand up to challenges, and embody the daring spirit to outperform yesterday’s best. Our vision sees us personally exploring new ideas and capabilities, proactively seeking the needs of our partners and people to unlock new opportunities. We are partnering in possibilities to unlock our greatest potential, together.
Technology will unlock the potential of Revantage. Help us deliver best in class tools, services, and insights.
As the Quality Engineer, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Analyze inspection and testing processes, and conducting quality assurance tests for Data & Analytics tools and capabilities
- Define testing requirements and strategies for across the data platform, and ensure that test scripts are reliable, efficient, and provide effective coverage
- Write test scripts and automated test cases that are reliable, efficient, and reusable
- Establish meaningful quality metrics by using by using data from the test process, deployment, and production
- Develop best-in-class product release processes and practices
- Define testing requirements and testing strategies for non-functional areas (e.g. performance, load, scalability, usability)
- Ensure code provided is tested at the appropriate level of delivery
- Track testing progress and deliver QA status reports
- Provide actionable recommendations to Data & Analytics leadership
- Lead and contribute daily to data management and governance initiatives
- Collaborate with Enterprise Technology teams on fulfilling business requirements and change management
Experience and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in Software Design, Engineering, or Computer Science
- 3+ years executing QA methodologies, tools, and development processes
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, R, or other data languages
- Agile testing experience in an agile development environment with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories
- Experience in testing Tableau in an analytic environment
- Certifications in Business Analysis and/or Quality Assurance Testing
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Strong organizational skills; ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Extensive knowledge of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation, and testing methodologies
- Skill at communicating solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of (business) stakeholders effectively and comprehensibly
- Strong collaboration and organization skills
- Ability to develop and track meaningful reporting
- Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.