Supports all NEWS Enterprise Quality Management System requirements and improvements, Supplier Quality requirements and Improvement, process and product quality requirements and improvement by performing the following duties.
- Execute the Quality Management System requirements for the NEWS Enterprise Production, Services and other Contracts.
- Ensure programs execute in conformance to CMMI and HyPro Standards through internal audits.
- Track System Configuration and System changes for New, Upgraded, and Repaired systems. Construct As Built Configuration Lists (ABCL) to submit to Customer as CDRL’s. Perform QA review of them for Revision Control before submittal.
- Prepare reports for Calibration Records and provide to customer.
- Lead, participate and track to closure Failure and Root Cause Analysis efforts for the contract (8D problem Solving and Non-Conforming Material) tracking and disposition. Record and Track NCR’s as required for the Enterprise. Facilitate determination of Root Cause and Corrective Action and Disposition for those resulting in Escapes to Customer.
- Participate in HyPro Reviews including Design Reviews for new delivery orders and develop Quality Metrics to reduce and eliminate defects in process and product related Quality.
- Perform Final Inspections on systems being shipped to Customer through verification and validation of requirements.
- Prepare and Submit CDRL for Quality Management System
- Travel and Conduct Audits at key Suppliers to ensure Quality Management System flow downs are adhered too.
- Travel and Conduct Audits at key suppliers to ensure contractual requirements have been flowed down properly and assures quality.
- Initiate Supplier Corrective Actions resulting from NCR’s and drive root cause and corrective action
- Execute IUID Registry Input and Output as well as drawing upgrades to include IUID as required.
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; and 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough understanding of DOD controlled upgrade processes in Configuration Management
- Experience handling DOD Quality Contractual Requirements, DCMA Audits and/or Government Audits
- 6 Sigma Black Belt, LEAN Bronze Certification, LEAN Black Belt, or equivalent
- Experience and training in the requirements of ISO quality/environmental/safety & health/CMMI.
- Manufacturing/quality engineering experience with electronic assembly preferred.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Office; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Visio and Internet Explorer.
- Experience with relational databases i.e. Microsoft Access, FM Pro, etc.
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changing needs of the Enterprise and Business on a daily basis
A condition of this position will require the successful Applicant to pass a government security investigation and must subsequently receive authorization to access US Department of Defense Controlled Unclassified Information (“CUI”) and potentially classified information.
We offer a very competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including 75% company paid medical and dental insurance. The company also offers paid Life, STD, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401K with company match, and more.
Hydroid is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/AA/M/F/V/D Employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need assistance with the application process as a result of your disability please call 1-508-563-6565 or mail your request to 1 Henry Drive, Pocasset, MA 02559, Attn: Employment Application Assistance.
Don’t forget to check us out here!
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.