Responsibilities and Purpose
- Develop, implement and maintain a standardized quality management plan and program.
- Establish and maintain tracking and monitoring systems for health care quality improvement activities.
- Ensure high risk, high volume and unusual events are monitored concurrently and retrospectively as they occur.
- Design and develop methodologies for preventive care and health care evaluations. Conduct preventive studies to evaluate the continuity and coordination of care and to assess the quality and utilization of health care services.
- Coordinate all external programmatic oversight visits for contracted providers and ensures timely completion and follow up on corrective action plans.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma LPN/RN License.
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- Computer skills (EMR experience preferred).
- Experience in Long Term Care, Long Term Acute Care, Hospice or Home Health preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
Bridges Health strives for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and therapy facility management company with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.