MotorLot, LLC: Rails DevOps
We Work Remotely
See more DevOps & Sysadmin jobs
Back to all jobs
Posted Jun 22
Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
View all MotorLot, LLC jobs
MotorLot is a 7 figure revenue, fast growing SAAS software provider for auto dealerships looking to hire a DevOps engineer to help us grow. We are a self-funded, profitable company that was founded in 2011. The company is remote with teammates in the United States, Russia and India. We service thousands of dealerships in the United States.
– Setting up and maintaining the infrastructure that powers our Rails app.
– Help to upgrade Rails, gems & related code.
– Deploy and manage tech to build and support infrastructure.
– Identify bottlenecks and improving performance of the app.
– Implement monitoring, backup & alert solutions.
– Strong working knowledge of Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, etc.)
– 2 or more years of professional experience in a DevOps or SRE position.
– Experience with Ruby on Rails.
– Freedom to choose your own work schedule
– 100% remote, work from wherever you want!
– Fun remote work environment – team members are active on Slack
– Flexible vacations
– Tell a friend
– Tweet this job
– Post on LinkedIn
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on We Work Remotely. Let us know if this job isn’t really remote.
for this position
If you are interested, please send specific experience related to this role and resume to *******************.
We Work Remotely Copyright 2018
We’re Tiny Boards along with Designer News, Unicorn Hunt, Fresh Gigs, Future Jobs, Jobs For Smart People and more.
Get in touch.
Why Choose We Work Remotely?
How to Manage a Remote Team
How to Hire a Remote Team Effectively
70,570 Remote jobs posted
Remote jobs posted
Post a job for $299/month
– Why Choose We Work Remotely?
– Why Remote?
– How to Manage a Remote Team
– How to Hire a Remote Team Effectively
– Remote Companies
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.