MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
- Would you like to help customers streamline their development of cutting-edge technology in automotive, aerospace, energy, and industrial automation applications?
- Are you passionate about system level software development using modern C++?
- Would you like to join a dynamic team that is constantly pushing the state of the art in rapid prototyping?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to talk with you.
Simulink Real-Time lets you create real-time applications from Simulink models and run them on dedicated target computers connected to real, physical systems. We support algorithms running on multi-core CPUs and FPGAs and we provide instrumentation and visualization capabilities as well.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Design and develop multi-threaded software for our advanced real-time simulation environment.
- Collaborate with other teams to extend the capabilities of the leading environment for model-based design.
- Multi-threaded and concurrent application programming is a plus
- Experience with real-time operating systems is a plus
- Experience with middle ware like ROS and data distribution services is a plus
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.