Our Regional Reports and Analytics Developer will design, document, develop, and implement reporting solutions for the Region.
– Bachelor’s Degree in technical field closely related to responsibilities of position.
– Min 1-3 years of training or experience in business intelligence development, analysis techniques, and procedures, SQL, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and Visio.
– None required.
– Develops reports using SSRS, SSIS, (CCS Cynx) or other reporting tools.
– Analyzes, defines, and documents system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
– Maps and implements JMS and other interfaces using CCS’s toolsets.
– Writes both business and technical design documents.
– Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
– Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
– Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
– Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
on Company Website
Job ID: 18-51282
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Correct Care Solutions
CCS is a public health care company serving the health care needs of patients in corrections environments. We recruit firm yet compassionate candidates who do not see backgrounds, but instead only people. We commit to providing the best care possible to our patients and a supportive, team-oriented environment for our employees. We are focused on growth and providing advanced opportunities. Join us and help us serve the under served in a safe and caring environment. Contact Info
– 110 Turnpike Road
Westborough, MA 01581
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.