IT Job Pro

Most Popular Tech Job site – Find Jobs || Post Jobs

Remote AWS Full Stack Engineer

Hartford CT Insight Global

Insight Global is looking for a full stack developer to sit fully remote. He/She will be joining the web development team. The main responsibility of this role is to make sure the entire lifecycle of developing digital solutions is successful in the AWS cloud. Day to day they will spend 75% of their time focusing on the back end development of web applications using Python, Apache Spark, and Nodejs. The other 25 percent will be to help focus on the front end within UI development through JavaScript. He/She must be willing to travel to Hartford, CT once every three months.

UI Development using JavaScript
Diverse in multiple programming languages and systems (C, Objective-C, Python, nodejs, VUE, etc.)

5+ year of exp in AWS service stacks and APIs, DynamoDB, Glue, Athena, Lambda functions, Step Function, Data Pipeline, S3, Cloudformation, Cloudfront

Expert in Mac OS development ecosystem and tools, command line and IDE

Knowledge of agile project management methodologies and tools, architecture methodologies, standards and tools

College Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Software Development, Software Engineering, Network Engineering or Information Systems

Strong familiarity in Git (github and codecommit) and automated deployment pipeline

To apply for this job please visit