This Sr. BSA III is responsible for the business/systems analysis tool Symitar (Jack Henry Product). This individual will gather business requirements, formulate use cases, and participate in solution design. They will provide status on the business requirements and create new or modified systems and processes. They will be working with other BSA's and act as the primary contact for the internal banking system. They will work with application developers to create test plans utilizing UAT. They will coordinate UAT activities and help with postproduction support. This individual must have excellent level of problem-solving capabilities to find solutions to operating problems.
– Experience with Jack Henry Symitar or other Credit Union applications
– Professional Certs such as Six Sigma or IIBA
– 6+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst, working independently on projects with complex production/banking systems
– 5+ years of Banking, Credit Union, or financial services experience
– 5+ years of experience with business/systems analysis tools,
– 5+ years of creating Business Requirement documents and context diagrams to document current processes.
– Experience with Lending 360 (Supporting Consumer loan origination and for account opening)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.