A large law firm in the Philadelphia area is looking to add a remote IT Application Developer to their team. This person will join the Web-Application Development team developing solutions for web stack for the firm. This person will be working primarily as a full stack developer in maintaining the existing application features across the firms client facing web applications. They will also be help build integrations for 3rd party applications. This person should have experience working with ASP.NET/C# development language as well as .NET Frameworks 4.0/4.7 and .NET Core. Additionally, the firm is moving to Azure. This person needs exposure or working knowledge of cloud web based applications, development work in any cloud platform, or on-premise exposure.
– Experience working in Agile software development language
– Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
– 3+ years working experience in web application development
– Working knowledge of DotNetNuke, .NET Core, or .NET frameworks 4.0/4.7
– Experience with cloud web based applications, preferably Azure
– Exposure to data integrations or API
– Experience or working knowledge with Sharepoint applications
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.