Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Join the Zeigo Network and enter the New Energy Opportunity universe!
Energy and Sustainability have become critical issues for organizations given emerging customer, investor, social and regulatory pressures. Schneider Electric’s Sustainability Business (SB) provides assistance, support, and leadership to some of the world's best-known companies, local governments/cities and institutions on sustainability strategy, technology, and implementation. As a global specialist in energy and resource management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Commercial and Industrial sectors, such as Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare and in the Public and Academic sectors.
Within SE’s Sustainability Business, Zeigo is a software ecosystem providing tools, connections, and opportunities to help businesses achieve their carbon reduction goals. One of Zeigo’s software products, the Zeigo Network, is a digital platform aimed at enabling corporations to take action on carbon reduction energy solutions. Part education, part community, and part marketplace, the Zeigo Network has the ambitious goal of playing a significant role in moving the corporate world toward a low-carbon future.
The Renewable Developer Account Manager is a key account manager is responsible for owning the relationship with renewable developer members. This person is on point for ensuring our developer members’ overall satisfaction with our service, including analysis and delivery of pertinent market data, facilitation and training on the digital platform, delivery of quarterly market review meetings, and assistance with buyer introductions.
Background and familiarity with solutions such as VPPAs as well as renewable energy and electricity more broadly is essential for this role. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, organizational ability, and a problem-solving, strategic approach. The Zeigo Network team succeeds through daily, close collaboration and, as such, the successful candidate must be a team player who excels working alongside a high-functioning team.
What do you get to do in this position?
Key account management
• Facilitate delivery of market intelligence to renewable developer members through consultative sessions typically with mid- to senior-level leaders
• Be an engaged and accessible resource for renewable developer members seeking guidance engaging with the web platform, utilizing the features, or responding to specific inquiries
• Build and maintain relationships with renewable developer members, identifying new ways to add value and ensuring renewal of services
Learn, strategize, and be a team player
• Develop deep understanding of the key climate and clean energy solution areas including on and off-site renewable and distributed energy resources, offset and credit mechanisms
• Contribute to evolving strategy of Zeigo Network in collaboration with global team and support growth and expansion to markets beyond North America
• Support the Zeigo Network team with research and data management necessary for ongoing Platform expansion and evolution
• Pass insights and comments about the platform from users to the product/tech teams
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position .
This job might be for you if:
• Bachelor's Degree in Energy, Business, Finance, Engineering, Sustainability, or a related technical field with five years of related professional experience
• Well-organized, efficient, and effective manager of time and projects
• Experience leading strategic client relationships
• Understanding of concepts in renewable energy procurement such as VPPAs
• Consistent, clear communicator both verbally and written with demonstrated ability to inspire commitment and action from clients
• Consistent learner and good listener
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
Non-Essential but preferred skills and qualifications:
• Proficiency with data analytics and visualization software (Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI)
• Master's degree in relevant subject area
• A growing company with a positive industry reputation
• Recognized leader in a market where energy services are in increasing demand
• Entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture
• Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.