Job Title: Repair Service Technician/Rep
Location: Greater Los Angeles
Pay Rate: $35/hr ($$+++ DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
What’s the Job?
- Routinely interfaces with internal Departments for the coordination of internal work packages, reporting status and tracking of jobs in order to monitor and satisfy customer requirements.
- Processes new orders and quotes, product returns, warranty and resolution of billing and collections issues.
- Routinely monitors the repair cycle for turn time conformance.
- Maintains and updates Customer Profiles as customer requirements change.
- Provides feedback to improve processes within Repair Shop to expedite processing of repair orders.
- Must be familiar with repair work procedures, work instructions and quality operating procedures.
- Clear understanding of the differences inherent in both the 14CFR Part 145 and the Manufacturing Part 21 work performed by the Repair Station.
- Previous REPAIR SERVICE TECHNICIAN / MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER experience in a warehouse/production/manufacturing setting with a minimum of 3 years+++ REQUIRED (RECENT)
- Experience with ERP software (SAP, Oracle) REQUIRED
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Tech Savvy – Computer Proficient
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Great attitude and ability to work in a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute multiple productive activities
- High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
What’s in it for me?
- Full time hours
- Location – Greater Los Angeles, CA (Metro Area)
- 1ST Shift Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm / MANDATORY OT (including Saturdays)
- Starting pay at $35/hr ($$+++ DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity – as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year – all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.