BAE Systems is looking for well-qualified professionals to join our team for an exciting opportunity to support the readiness and sustainment of the USAF ICBM program through acquisition of a replacement to the Mk21/W87 Fuze. The successful candidate will be able to :- Provide program analysis, documentation and reporting, program management and logistics support to integrate, qualify, certify and sustain the Mk21/W87 ICBM Replacement Fuze on the MMIII Weapon System.
– Provide program management and support in disciplines across engineering and logistics.
– Provide direct support to the ICBM Fuze Modernization PM(s), Project Technical Manager(s), System Analyst(s) and Program Engineer(s)
The Fuze Project Managers will work closely with other program managers as the programs moves into it’s initial testing and evaluation stages before full rate production.
Typical Education & Experience Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education
BS with 5-10 years of direct project/program experience
Current U.S. Government security clearance required
DOD 5000.02 acquisition experience either in the military service or industryPreferred Skills and Education
– At least 6yrs progressive responsibility in providing technical leadership.
– Must be able to work independently, demonstrate strong initiative, and organize daily tasks with no supervision; strong communications skills (oral and written); proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of productsAbout BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we dofrom intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit ****************** and follow us on Facebook: *********************************
on Company Website
Job ID: 37564BR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company employing around 83,400 people worldwide. Our wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services. We provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 83,400 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure. Contact Info
– Hill Air Force Base, UT 84056
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.