Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser
to experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?Log
Software Developer – Fraud and Security Intelligence
Job Locations US-NC-Cary
The Fraud and Security Intelligence division at SAS is seeking a
talented individual to architect the next version of our solution.
This new offering will enable our customers to leverage the SAS/VIYA
platform to develop strategies for identifying fraud and deploy those
strategies into a real-time operational environment. Responsibilities
include surfacing key capabilities as new fraud services, integrating
with existing platform services, and working with OpenUI5 components
to complete the end user experience.
* Bachelor s degree in computer science or a related quantitative
* At least 5 years of professional Java development experience
* Experience developing in a Microservices architecture
* Experience in designing, building and deploying distributed
application or web services across Linux or Cloud based
* Experience designing and building RESTful HTTP endpoints
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills able to
document and share design and specifications with team members and
* Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
* Ability to relate business concepts and user needs to SAS
* Experience with Spring Boot
* Experience with building scalable services using a micro service
* Experience using GIT for version control
* Experience using IDE such as IntelliJ and/or Eclipse
* In-depth knowledge of open-source packages like myBatis, Spring
Framework, , etc
* Experience with SQL and databases such as Oracle, DB2, or Postgres
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit.
We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that
makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate:
technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers,
good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be
ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States, and should not require, now or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status.SAS is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be
determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS
employees performing certain job functions may require access to
technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To
comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or
citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects
this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not
use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us
on LinkedIn LinkedIn Logo
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.