Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser
to experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?Log
Sr Solutions Architect – Customer Intelligence
Job Locations US-NC-Cary
Research and Development
As a Solutions Architect on the Customer Intelligence team, you will
be working on the next generation of our client s software, working
side by side with a cross functional team of product owners, quality
assurance, sales support and engineers. You will be part of a team
that is responsible for the overall development and design of a
robust, scalable, and cloud based application. You will be expected to
actively contribute your knowledge of modern software development
techniques and technology to help plan the development and design.
This will require the ability to design services that use the latest
in available technologies and architecture to produce services that
meet customers’ demands in a fast-moving environment.
Additional responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with the agile teams (product management,
usability analysts, and testing)
* Providing expert level skills to advise and mentor teams,
supporting delivery and implementation of the Customer
* Interacting with other R&D teams to ensure alignment with overall
divisional goals and objectives.
* Assist in the design and development of continuous delivery system
for SaaS offering
* Assist in the improving the Dev/Ops process
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
* 5 years of software development, systems engineering and/or
* Experience delivering cloud based, multi-tenant secure solutions
* Experience developing in a Microservices architecture
* Experience with distributed cross-platform applications,
containerization, orchestration and security.
* Good knowledge and experience on software quality
process/assurance including automation testing, unit/integration
testing, design/code review, code profiling and software
continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment pipelines
* Expertise in developing web based communication services.
* Experience with distributed source control like Gerrit and git
* Familiar with aspects of software and communication security SSL,
TLS, SSH, SFTP, HTTPS, .
* Experience with one or more Enterprise messaging patterns,
protocols and implementations. RabbitMQ, AMQP, MQTT, STOMP, etc.
* Knowledge of Amazon Web Services products and Infrastructure
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect
* Ability to work with multiple languages including Java, .Net Core,
NodeJS, Python, Angular and others is required.
* Experience with continuous integration systems like Jenkins
* Experience with AWS CloudFormation and CloudDeploy
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience
may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States, and should not require, now or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be
determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS
employees performing certain job functions may require access to
technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To
comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or
citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects
this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not
use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us
on LinkedIn LinkedIn Logo
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.