The Retail Systems Business Analyst will work within a growing and highly visible retail systems portfolio, which is undergoing transformational change. The position will be responsible for driving and defining requirements to enable solutions that align to Whole Foods business objectives and are built for scalability, maintainability, and operability. While defining effective requirements is a key part of the position, the Business Analyst will lead and participate in all phases of projects. The position will serve as a subject matter expert within capabilities being delivered. We are looking for people with strong initiative, drive for results, and passion for delivering value to our stores, team members, and customers.
– Drives, and participates in, gathering and progressive elaboration of requirements under direction of product owner. Ensures requirements have acceptance criteria, are testable and traceable.
– Facilitates work with the architects, and impacted teams, to translate requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing, and implementation.
– Subject matter expert on the business requirements/capabilities being delivered.
– Identifies and communicates risks and issues impacting business rules, functional requirements, and specifications. Creates solution options for issues and risks.
– Assists quality assurance with functional test scenario reviews.
– Participates in the creation of training materials and may assist with user orientation and training.
– Effective vendor collaboration to deliver project results.
– Participates in the development of new business process.
– At times leads ad hoc solution efforts.
– At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
– At least 3 years working experience with SDLC and associated deliverables within each phase, as well as adherence to change control.
– At least 1 year of experience in either Retail or POS Systems.
– Experience working on a highly visible, complex, and business critical portfolio.
– Must have analytical/elicitation skills to ask the right questions of business partners, dissect, organize, translate and cross reference requirements.
– Negotiation skills.
– Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills, and be detail orientated.
– Great communication skills and best practices, leveraged while communicating across executive leadership, business and technical teams.
– Ability to lead various efforts across teams.
– Knowledge of PCI and SOX regulations, as well as applicable data privacy practices and laws.
– Experience with payment processing and integration across various forms of tenders.
– Experience operating within large program, managing multiple priorities in a fast paced and date driven environment.
– Experience delivering enterprise-minded, holistic solutions within the store systems space.
– Strong initiative and strength in delivering results.
– Able to articulate complex technical topics for non-technical audiences.
– Embrace Whole Foods Markets Values.
– Bring a breadth of business and technology experience.
– Be resilient and curious: keep learning and growing.
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.