Robot Morning is looking for a Developer to join our development team. We seek curious and motivated developers to join us in building our software offerings for the aerospace industry. Please email your resume and any relevant work samples.
• Participate in the entire development life cycle
• Develop new and improve existing features for our commercial offerings and our line of business software
• Build and maintain integrations with cloud platforms, primarily AWS and Azure
• Participate in all phases of quality assurance and defect resolution
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with third party database integrations (i.e. databases you didn’t design and can’t modify); bonus points for uncommon databases like Progress and DB2
• Experience with ERP and/or aerospace manufacturing
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Must be willing to travel one week each month
Nice to Have
• Full stack development
• Experience with OIDC, OAuth, or similar authentication/authorization
• Reverse engineering
About us: Robot Morning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Robot Morning are considered without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org