At Ariens Company, we build more than exceptional products – we create opportunities that impact careers. Our culture values innovative thinking, hard work and determination. We interact in teams, collaborate together and make decisions quickly.
We see growth potential in every team member, and are committed to supporting our employees with continuous training and advancement opportunities.
Our environment? We’re corporate, without being ‘corporate.’ Whether you work at our headquarters, manufacturing facilities, or one of our global distribution businesses, you’ll always have the freedom to create and contribute. Our company vision is ‘Passionate People, Astounded Customers.’ Quite simply: it revolves around people
Speaking of people, you’re not just employee #1,762 to us. You’re family and your role is invaluable. Without exceptional people, we can’t continue to produce the amazing products we’re known for around the world.
Ready for the ride of your career? Then come join us. By joining our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a rewarding workplace with a strong sense of community.
**This position is located at our headquarters in Brillion, Wisconsin**
THE DAY TO DAY.
– Connect and troubleshoot machines
– Good understanding of sensors (prox, photo eye, vision) and how they operate (light operate, dark operate)
– Read and understand wire diagrams (general)
– Use safe practices when working around electrical equipment
– Work with machine operators to understand equipment issues
– Learn new software and implement new ideas
– Welding principals
– Robot programming
– Associate’s degree (A.A.) from two-year college or technical school
– 7-10 years of related experience and/or training
– 7-10 years of experience with offline programming
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT.
– Daily interaction with customers and internal team members and various business partners in a fun, family based atmosphere
– Regular use of computer, keyboard and mouse
– Occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
About Ariens Company
Since 1933, the Ariens Company name has been associated with reliable, durably crafted, high-performance outdoor power equipment. Our core values – Be Honest, Be Fair, Respect the Individual, Keep our Commitments, and Encourage Intellectual Curiosity define our culture and inspire our team. We believe passionate people and astounded customers lead to unstoppable success.
Our employees’ quality of life is important to us. When people feel appreciated, respected and supported, careers thrive and ideas come to fruition. Ariens Company employees are provided various great benefit opportunities which may include:
– Medical, Dental, Vision
– Life Insurance
– 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
– Bonus Programs
– Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
– Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
– Flexible spending account (FSA) plan
– Voluntary wellness programs
– Employee purchase benefit
– Employee Assistance Program
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Safety shoes and safety prescription glasses reimbursement
The concept of diversity is important to us at Ariens Company. That’s why we’ve created a culture that is inclusive, accepting and understanding. We embrace diversity among our partners, suppliers and employees. We also strive for diversity in the quality of our ideas. Inclusion and acceptance means that, regardless of who you are, you will always be standing on our welcome mat.
Ariens Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ariens Company hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Providing our employees with an environment free of discrimination and harassment is something we take very seriously. Embracing diversity enables us to attract the best talent, foster productive teamwork, and expand our business opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.