As a full stack web developer you will design intelligent solutions that include front-end and back-end systems. Collaborate closely with COO, Director of eCommerce and Marketing Director to drive evolution of Roon’s web store as well as take operational responsibility for the components that you develop.
– Play the main role in defining the architecture and implementing key features of the system (Payments Systems, Accounting Integration, Public API)
– Integrate data from various front-end and back-end services and databases
– Build, test, debug and optimize code in an environment where performance is a required feature
– Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, and operating systems
– Perform Quality Control and test all output, as well as identify and resolve any technical problems or security holes that may arise
– Gather and organize project requirements, code and test independently, as well as, work jointly with the development team
– Utilize forecasts to manage website inventory to ensure adequate site stock levels
– Responsible for the full software development lifecycle of projects including design, development, unit testing, system testing and deployment
– Partner with the Sales and Marketing team to create and implement sales events and promotions.
– Analyze and maintain website performance and SEO (Search engine optimization)
– Proficiency with fundamental back-end languages & DevOps such as Python, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Linux, Docker, Databases
– Add new features and functionality to existing E-Commerce site
– Familiarity with BigCommerce, and its templating language is preferred
– Quickbooks API knowledge preferred
– Experience creating custom integrations between eCommerce platforms and third party applications
To apply for this job please visit roonlabs.zohorecruit.com.