SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST
Exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Analyst to join an innovative and growing technology firm.
You will be responsible for supporting the Sales and Channel teams.
Duties include generating and qualifying inbound leads, distributing and tracking leads, market research, creating and maintaining sales reports, analysing our Salesforce data, managing Salesforce user set-ups and deactivation, reviewing & completing trials of new features, training, maintaining and updating Salesforce system documentation, configuring workflow rules, creating dashboards, data entry and maintenance, supporting the sales team by developing new opportunities based on previous engagements, prospecting into a qualified lead list, and analysis of competitors.
This is a direct hire position based in Alpharetta. We offer a great work environment, flexible hours, option to telecommute one day a week after you get established, and the opportunity to make an impact.
* 1+ years in sales support or sales
* 1+ years as a Salesforce power user including configuration and analysis
* Experience qualifying and distributing inbound sales leads
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Consultative personality
* Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment
* Ability to drive and manage your own projects
* A passion for learning and technology
* Ability to do training
* Self motivated & managed
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* 4 year degree
* Inside sales experience
* Salesforce Certifications
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.