An employer is looking for a Salesforce Administrator for a direct hire opportunity based out of Louisville, KY. This administrator will join the team as a Software System Administrator and will support the Salesforce CRM and Ncino. On a daily basis this individual will work out of a ticketing que and support tickets that come in relating to the tools. The majority of requests include process enhancements recommended from the business, bugs, or any issues with the workflows. Some of the issues with the workflows could include the workflows not working, fields labeled incorrectly or incorrect values. If they cannot successfully resolve the issue they will escalate the ticket and involve the application development group that can complete further investigation and integration work. To be successful in this role a candidate must possess strong communication, collaboration and project management skills as they will sometimes be managing multiple priorities and projects at once. They will also collaborate with the business to understand the kinks or tickets to ensure they are properly diagnosing and resolving the issue. This client is also open to accepting fairly junior candidates who have had experience working with SF.
– Any SalesForce certifications — company will help individual obtain certifications
– ITIL training/certifications
– 1+ year of experience supporting Salesforce as an administrator — able to troubleshoot issues that occur within the CRM and handle basic support tickets or manage updates within the tool
– Experience working with Ncino within Salesforce
– Strong collaboration and communication skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.