Salesforce Application Developer
What You'll Be Doing
Analyzes company processes and data, developing CRM workflows and custom processes for specific business needs. Will work collaboratively with others on the global team to create custom, scalable processes for the company.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for projects including analysis of legacy files, matching of data and validating data.
- Coordinate with business/IT to capture field mapping, field transformation and normalization logic.
- Consolidating, transforming, and migrating data from many source systems.
- Develop SQL Script, analyzing data, creating data metrics, and integrating data using emerging technologies.
Testing and Implementing Applications
Salesforce developers lead the testing and implementation of software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation.
Creating Customer Workflows
Working closely with the business teams, Salesforce developers perform reviews of the data, developing complex CRM solutions to ensure that best practices are followed and the best data solutions are provided. This may involve discussing trade-offs with other teams, such as the terms of the configuration versus the code in place, or mapping the functional requirements to Salesforce functionality.
Maintaining User Roles and Security
Salesforce developers maintain user roles, ensuring there are no security breaches that could place a risk on the company's data.
Providing Technical Plans to Business Teams
Salesforce developers create technical plans and strategies for other departments and the IT team, developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient.
To create solutions that work as closely as possible with the wider business goals, Salesforce developers conduct workshops for other teams in the company to gain a detailed understanding of the requirements of and identify any gaps in the current system.
What Are We Looking For?
- Analytical skills – Salesforce developers need an analytical mindset to identify a user's needs and to design and produce solutions to issues
- Communication skills – to communicate complex information effectively to people who don't have computer knowledge and to answer questions as they arise, giving clear instructions
- Teamwork – although they are self-motivated and tend to work independently, Salesforce developers also work in teams, maintaining a professional and helpful demeanor toward their colleagues
- Time management – Salesforce developers work to business timelines and schedules, often working on multiple projects while ensuring the work produced meets best practices
- Problem-solving abilities – Salesforce developers identify and troubleshoot issues and faults as they arise
Required Technical Expertise
- Salesforce Technologies (Salesforce Flows, Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL)
- Development Technologies (ETL migration tools, REST & SOAP web services)
- Salesforce Developer 1 and 2 certifications
Preferred Technical Expertise
- Development technologies (teradata)
- Web development tools (Eclipse IDE, Git, Sublime)
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical, software and data engineers handcraft our component database of more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in innovative industries such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, medical, and aerospace. SiliconExpert's customers include leading commercial and government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency, collaboration, and optimization.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$71,500.00 – $132,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.