************** (CRM) Leader
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challengesOur ************** Leader is responsible for managing enterprise-wide Customer Relationship management; along with integrations to related technology solutions. This responsibility will include overall CRM solution strategy and capability roadmap management along with resource and funding estimations required to deliver on the roadmap. You will lead a team that includes analysts, developers and solution architects who will work to expand foundational feature capabilities and assist in deployment projects to deliver and expand solution capabilities across the organization. The team will collaborate closely with the Homes Enterprise Architecture team, as well as Information Technology Business Partners to ensure deliveries are aligned with architecture standards and are delivered based on business value priority. The CRM Leader and team will also work closely with off-shore / outsourced resources for applications architecture, development, support and optimization.Work with engineering and product platform leaders to shape Honeywell’s IT global strategy and growth programs and to increase market presenceJoin a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipelineBuild strong relationships with leadership across Honeywell to effectively deliver contemporary digital solutions and contribute directly to business successThis is an incredibly exciting time to join the Homes and Global Distribution team at Honeywell! Homes and Global Distribution is a leader in the home heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls and security markets, and a leading global distributor of security and fire protection products. In 2018, Honeywell will be spinning off the Homes and Global Distribution business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide the business the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution.This role includes:
– Delivery of CRM capabilities in the Customer Apps & Services (CAS) ecosystem for the Homes enterprise.
– Business alignment and delivery of CRM capability roadmaps for enterprise.
– Provide inputs to strategic plan (STRAP) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) in support of business strategies and objectives.
– Provide leadership, direction, and solution expertise for CRM capability investments to ensure successful delivery and operations.
– Ensure IT systems and applications meet the requirements of the businesses and their processes.
– Conduct monthly CRM solution performance reviews; develop, monitor, optimizes and provide corrective action plans as required.
– Manage ongoing operational support for ************** solutions using both internal and co-source resources.
– Ensure that the appropriate User Experience tools/concepts including but not limited to wireframes, prototypes, stakeholder mapping, touch point analysis, and / or journey mapping are utilized to deliver exceptional experiences on all products, systems, and services
– Along with the Homes IT Project Management Office, conduct formal customer reviews during project execution and project completion coupled with ongoing support/optimization reviews to confirm satisfaction and ongoing ROI growth.
– Ensure alignment and support of all critical systems relative to security and data privacy policies and standards inclusive of accessibility, vulnerability and website inventory management.
20Delivery of CRM capabilities in the Customer Apps & Services (CAS) ecosystem
20Emerging technologies analysis
20Technical team leadership
20Cross team collaboration
20CRM solution performance reviews
YOU MUST HAVE
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 5+ years of Practical IT Solution Architecture Experience in SFDC WE VALUE
– Background and expertise in technologies such as **************, Coveo, Vendavo, Apttus and Xactly along with architecture best practices including globalization.
– Ability to lead a team of IT professionals and vendors in support of application architecture, delivery, support and optimization.
– Strong interpersonal skills, influencing skills, leadership ability and management skills.
– Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment
– Excellent innovative skills in seeking out new approaches and solutions
– Ability to manage multiple project demands and provide direction to project resources
– Previous experience managing the transition of application support to co-source providers for programming, developing, testing, implementing and administering web projects in a Business and Information Technology environment
– Product management skills, to develop and position enterprise software products from a corporate perspective
– Prior experience managing departmental budget and annual planning.
– Six Sigma certifications
– Some experience in an Agile development framework
– Familiarity with Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Cloud Service Models and DevOps
– Some experience managing product development leaders and multi-site product development teams Exempt Honeywell Technology SolutionsINCLUDES
– Continued Professional Development
– 1st Shift
– ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– Job ID: HRD32026
– Category: Information Technology
– Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.