your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and
help people. We dream of giving you the
opportunity to do just this. And with
the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come
true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth
Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve
our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a
difference and right now, we are living it up.
opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing
part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60
million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their
symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system,
finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No
other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all
with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion,
Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
As User Support Specialist within the Growth Technologies and System team, you’ll be responsible for the development and execution of education and training on salesforce.com functionality, ensuring the training needs of all users are met. You will design training materials for web based and in person training sessions and distribute to team members.
- Manage user questions from Salesforce.com support cases
- Assist team with additional User Support needs
- Act as a liaison between the growth technology team and the users of Salesforce.com to align needs with development
- Manages day-to-day Salesforce.com user cases, including (but not limited to) new user requests, resolution of systems issues, one-on-one training needs, and troubleshooting
- Dispositions cases appropriately as per team operating agreement and standards
- Works with Business Analysts, field users, developers, testers and business partners to resolve user support cases
- Demonstrates understanding of Salesforce.com instances and business processes to optimize facilitation, as needed
- Educates system users and stakeholders of Salesforce capabilities and helps developers understand the business impact of technical decisions.
- Demonstrate ability to remain calm and act professionally when trouble shooting user issues
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to identify applicable business needs and functionality to be addressed in training
- Prepare for and support effective facilitation and training delivery for both in person and via virtual (WebEx) meetings
- Adapts to the learning styles of the audience during the facilitation process (e.g., apply principles of adult learning, guide participant discussions to drive learning)
- Ensures that learners understand how learning content applies to their job role / function, and the achievement of their business goals
- Provides post-training support to learners, as needed (e.g., outstanding questions / issues, parking lot items, unmet expectations, additional copies of learning materials, on-the job support)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) or High School Diploma / GED with 4+ years of experience supporting users & teams with technical issues
- 2+ years of professional experience with Salesforce.com in a support or admin role
- 3+ years of professional experience with supporting users & teams with technical issues
- 3+ years of training delivery experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel (ability to extract data from Salesforce into excel spreadsheets, complete queries, sort and filter) and PowerPoint (ability to develop training presentations, use clip art, download documents and put information together within PowerPoint)
- Professional experience and high level of comfort communicating directly with clients and end users both in person and via virtual formats (email, WebEx, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in Agile development methodology / Scrum
- Experience leading Salesforce.com training, both virtual and in person
- Experience managing user support cases
- Experience with driving user adoption of a system
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords:Technology Training, User Support, Salesforce.com, SCRUM, Agile, distributed technologies, SFDC, Salt Lake, Utah, UT, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.