CGI Federal is looking for a Salesforce Developer with proven experience who can be part of a team in a dynamic and changing environment. CGI helps clients take an enterprise approach to accelerate and maximize their return on technology investments through relevant applied innovation. The Salesforce developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Salesforce Government Cloud solutions for our federal client's mission critical programs. They will work closely with the functional and security team to understand client requirements and implement custom solutions using Salesforce technologies. Together, you'll deliver high business value to your clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design and develop custom solutions on the Salesforce Government Cloud platform
• Work with the cross-functional team to understand client requirements and translate them into technical solutions
• Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
• Application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Lightning Web Components,
• Assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
• Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are developed to meet client requirements
• Assist with the maintenance and troubleshooting of existing solutions
• Continuously learn and stay current with the latest Salesforce technologies and best practices
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
• 4+ years overall technical professional experience
• 1-2 years of experience with Salesforce development
• Strong understanding of Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components
• Familiarity with Salesforce development best practices and design patterns
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Developer or Platform Developer
As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated, with the exception of those with approved medical or religious accommodations.
Due to the nature of the government contracts this position requires US Citizenship.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $66,300-116,100.
- AWS Cloud Adoption Framework
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.