The Salesforce Engineering team is responsible for code-driven automation and UX in 2U’s multiple Salesforce Orgs as well as collaborating on API integrations with product teams. Our Salesforce customizations and integrations have all been developed internally by a consistent team (including two Salesforce MVPs) since 2U’s founding in 2008. 2U is growing rapidly and the team is focused on optimizing scalability and usability of our Salesforce systems.
About the Role
We are looking for developers experienced with and preferably certified on the Salesforce platform who enjoy working as part of a team of CRM professionals. You’ll be collaborating directly with Salesforce admins, integration developers, product managers, business analysts and internal users to build productized Salesforce applications that allow easy distribution and iteration. You will need good time management skills to maintain a productive velocity on assigned projects and tasks. Your ideas and efforts for innovation are encouraged so we can get the most out of Salesforce with each new release.
You have 3+ years experience with:
– Salesforce administration, development
– Creating and maintaining Apex and Visualforce applications
– Developing Salesforce Lightning Components
– Process Builder and Flow
– Deployment tools for version control and continuous integration
– Salesforce REST, Metadata, Streaming and Bulk APIs
Over time, we expect you to grow by learning and practicing the following skills:
– Advocating for improvements to automation, frameworks and SDLC
– Salesforce DX
– Sharing your knowledge with other team members through training or documentation
– Planning and estimating development tasks and short-term projects
– Participating in application level technical design
– Participating in technical interviews
Our Salesforce team uses all of the following technologies, your familiarity with or capability to learn them is important to us:
JIRA, Confluence, Copado, Workday, Geopointe, Talkdesk, Marketing Cloud, AdobeSign, Conga Composer, Clicktools, Groove, DupeBlocker, Email2Case Premium, Jenkins, StreamSets, Grafana, New Relic, SumoLogic, Tableau, Slack
Salesforce Certifications and Trailhead accomplishments are highly valued.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor – it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit ******. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
– Medical, dental, and vision coverage
– Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
– Unlimited snacks and drinks
– Tuition reimbursement program
– Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
– Additional time off benefits include:
– time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
– parental leave after 9 months of employment
– holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.