It’s fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
This position is primarily responsible for designing, developing and maintaining Epiq Systems enterprise level software solutions.
– Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions
– Participate within an Agile (Scrum) development team
– Collaborate with fellow IT and software developers while building knowledge base
– Participate in technical design discussion and hands-on solution implementation
– Keep a critical eye on new design specifications and raise quality, performance or architectural concerns
– Mentor other developers with a constructive, results oriented approach
Qualifications and Skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
– High energy, proactive and approachable personality who enjoy solving diverse problems
– Proven problem solving abilities and creative thinking
– At least 2 years of Software development experience with Salesforce
– Experience with the following technologies: Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, C#
– Knowledge of HTML, CSS is desired, but not required
– Ability to positively interact with all members of development team
– Thorough understanding of object oriented development theory
– Self-starter capable of working on small teams in a fast-paced environment
– Experience working with an RDMS as a Software Developer; such as Oracle or SQL Server is a plus
– Familiarity with developing or working in Salesforce, Eclipse, Maven, Flosum
– Bachelors degree in Computer Science or M.S. in Computer Science
Engages with the clients, both internal and external, and their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback; appropriately meets client needs without jeopardizing business outcomes or results.
Sets stretch goals for personal accomplishment and works tenaciously to achieve those goals; acts with a sense of urgency; takes the initiative on actions; establishes metrics to monitor progress and measure success; maintains focus by avoiding or overcoming roadblocks.
– Behaves in an honest, fair and ethical manner; shows consistency in words and actions; does what he/she commits to doing; respects the confidentiality of information or concerns shared by others; is honest and forthright with people; carries his/her fair share of the workload; takes responsibility for own mistakes.
– Proposes innovative business opportunities/ideas to customers and business partners; encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others; demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
– The ability to make well informed, effective, and timely decisions even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; ability to make tough decisions.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiqs policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individuals race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiqs policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.