Job TitleSalesforce Developer – ID:32335
This position designs and develops ********* applications. Specifically, this position may develop applications using a combination of .*********, Java, Visual force and related platform and tools. This position also writes technical specifications, supports quality assurance tasks and assists with production support.
– Develop modules for all application tiers using Visual Basic, Java, ********* and third-party platforms and tools
– Participate in code reviews and incorporate into code the development guidance from other developers and architects
– Write and review technical specifications based on requirements and functional specifications
– Write release upgrade documentation and develop conversion code
– Assist with select quality assurance tasks, including test data preparation, defect root cause analysis and production support
– Work within multiple software development models including Waterfall and Agile
– Adhere to all HIPAA and SOX software development compliance policies and procedures
– Work with Solution Architect for planning, estimation, documentation and status reporting
– Mentor other teammates on code, design and development
– Highly skilled in salesforce architecture and design.
– Interact with SF users to identify needs and implement solutions
– Customize ************** including field creation, validation rules, triggers, workflows, custom objects, Apex code, Visualforce
– User management: Creation and customization of roles, profiles, layouts, access and sharing rules
– Analytics: creation and maintenance of reports,dashboards and notifications
– REST API, Conga, Efax, CTI and other app exchange products and integration with **************
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
– Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
– Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
– Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate the commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
– Uses, protects, and discloses the patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
– Travel required up to 20%
Here is what you can expect when you join:
– Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
– Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
– Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
– A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
– Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
– Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Software Engineering or equivalent years of experience required
– Minimum of 5 years experience in the design and development of ********* applications
– Minimum of 3 years experience in the design and development of apps, triggers and complex Apex code required
– Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
– Data migration with different platforms, Oracle, Sequel etc
– Experience with managed packages (Apptus, DocuSign or similar)
– Experience with complex implementations, multiple user groups in 1 org.
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.