At Ttec, we are committed to excellence in the delivery of our comprehensive business transformational solutions, assisting our clients to revolutionize the customer experience. We are an award-winning premier technology services provider offering contact center, web and speech-enabled self service applications with Professional Services, Premise and Cloud Services, CRM Integration, Managed Services and Unified Communications. We attribute our success to our talented team of professionals who are passionate about the drive for results and providing best in class service to our clients.
We are currently searching for a Salesforce Project Manager to support our growing CRM / SalesForce Systems Integration Practice. The ideal candidate will be a strong performer in end to end CRM and Software Development implementation planning, project management, issue management and change management.
– Monitor and review project progress and timelines. Identify and resolve issues to ensure project success. Adjust schedules and plans as needed.
– Effectively communicate project expectations, project goals, scope, budget, resources, and timeline, and general project status with team members, project stakeholders, and sponsors.
– Manage the overall customer relationship, have full command of the customer business model, and demonstrate respect and responsiveness to customer needs.
– Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
– Be accountable for the creation of all project documentation, including functional and technical requirements gathering, and assist with deliverable creation as needed.
– Ensure project deliverables are on time and on budget while meeting customer satisfaction expectations.
– Adhere to and adopt standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects. Provide thought leadership to improve upon and extend methodologies.
– Facilitate review sessions with the client and project team.
– Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
– Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
– Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders.
– Mentor less experienced members of the team, and contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
– 3 to 5+ years of demonstrated leadership and business acumen implementing enterprise-wide applications, 3 to 5 years with CRM solutions.
– 2+ years working in Account Management with heavy client interaction.
– 1 to 3 years experience in an enterprise networked client-server environment.
– Thorough knowledge of network protocols and operation, desktop operating systems and capabilities and troubleshooting techniques.
– Expertise and ability to present best practices in one or more of the following areas: Agile Software Development, Quality Assurance, Test Data Planning and Execution, Release Deployment
– Experience with ************** configuration and custom development preferred
– Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
– Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, and ability to present to technical and business audiences.
– Ability to lead enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations.
– Must be able to travel up to 35%
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience, PMP, Six Sigma, CSM.
– SalesForce Administrator certification, SalesForce Service Cloud Consultant certification preferred
We offer an outstanding career development opportunity, a competitive salary along with full comprehensive benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client support, delivery and satisfaction.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 02482
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech) you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. Founded in 1982 and with more than 49,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customer simple, personal and exceptional! Now, how cool is that? Not only will you have the chance to create amazing experiences for yourself, you’ll get to help create them for others. So jump on board, join our journey, and take your career amazing places along the way! Contact Info
– Austin, TX
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.