: Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world s leading independent,
end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of
innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the
Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC
Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients
across 70 countries. The company s technology independence, global
talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful
next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is
recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more
information, visit www.dxc.technology .
Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal
project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or
leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions
designed to meet customers business needs and, consequently, for
understanding customers businesses. As trusted advisor will create
and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer
satisfaction. Maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and
industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contribute to the company s
solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical
knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer
projects. Shape technical direction and technical strategies within
the organization and for external customers. Accountable for
consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for
internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding
revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Contribute to organization s
profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities
and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
* Overall responsibility for the Saleforce solution design and
* Expertise in Field Service Lightning at least 1 full
* Facilitates functional requirements and design sessions with
Customer business stakeholders
* Guides and advises the overall solution design based on customer
* Provide oversight over solution design documentation for the
functional project team members (may be responsible for preparing
* May be responsible for execution of configuration activities in
* Provides project oversight over Business Analyst resources
* Responsible for coordination with lead Technical resources
* Produces complete proposals for smaller engagements within area of
expertise. Actively grows the company portfolio with existing
customers through new opportunities and change management.
Education and Experience Required:
* 8+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science
or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study;
without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional
experience (11+ years in total).
Knowledge and Skills:
* Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design
and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies,
especial with the Salesforce practice.
* Has demonstrated innovation and communication of new deliverables
* Has led team in the delivery of multiple deliverables across
* Work closely with Technical Architect and BA to prepare technical
* Use Salesforce best practices in implementing the right solution.
* Responsible for overall architecture including the integration
* Must have had at least 1 implementation and design of Field
* Manage the offshore developers and provide technical oversight to
* Overall ownership of all technical components and interfaces with
* Implement interfaces using FMW middleware – REST/SOAP API.
* Has contributed to the design and application of new tools.
* Ability to re-use existing experience to develop new solutions to
take to market.
* Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural
dependencies of technologies in use in the customer’s IT
* Frequently uses product and application knowledge along with
internals or architectural knowledge to develop solutions. A
recognized expert in one or more technologies within own technical
community and also at regional level. Holds a vendor or industry
certification in at least one discipline area.
* Able to communicate with internal and external senior management
confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family.
* Ability to work in a multi- technology environment with the
ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root
cause. In addition to troubleshooting skills and consulting
skills, has ability to summarize prognosis and impact at practice
lead level. Ability to adapt a consulting style appropriate to the
situation and can identify up-sell opportunities.
* Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics,
an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst
maintaining depth in core focus area.
* Ability to present within own area of expertise as part of a
customer sales presentation, putting forward domain-specific
information within the context of the company sales campaign. Has
demonstrated ability to lead others in the gathering of
requirements, designs, plans and estimates.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.