Salesforce Technical Architect
Ref No.: 18-27606
Location: Plano, Texas
Must have skills*
– Hands on experience as a Salesforce Technical Architect with relevant experience of 6-8 Years in Salesforce and CRM Applications
– Thorough knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
– Troubleshoot and solve platform issues
– Experience to build complex projects on ********* platform which involves multiple integration points.
– Validate technical design and solution
– Ability to solution based on client requirements
– Clearly and articulately document solutions
– Ability to scope, define and manage work packages.
– Provide technical consultation on Salesforce Market Cloud tool set and solutions
– Develop specialties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud data management, scripting languages, API, and/or integrations
– Excellent communication skill
– Conduct solutions testing and validation
– Experience working with APIs – preferably SOAP and REST based APIs
– Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
Good to have skills*
– Exposure to Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud desired.
– Incorporate different tools such as content areas, portfolio, segmentation, automation, tracking and analytics
– Make data-driven decisions to optimize customer solutions
– Serve as a technical liaison to development teams
– Salesforce Certified Architect (any stream)
Salesforce Technical Architect.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.