: Salesforce Technical Lead
: Fort Lauderdale, FL
: Direct Hire
: $100,000 to $125,000 Annually
: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Salesforce Technical Lead in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing Salesforce.
Responsible for new development along with providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
Lead the team of developers and configuration specialist in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development.
Responsible for heavy configuration within Sales and Care Cloud responsibilities.
Design and develop integrations between ************** (SFDC) and other applications/systems such as Data warehouse, JDE, custom applications, and other applications as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
Must have at least 6 years of hands-on Salesforce development either in configuration or programming.
– Responsible for leading Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot experience a huge plus.
– Ability to work as part of a team with on and offshore resources.
– Ability to provide development and delivery time estimates.
– Ability to exercise independent judgment and deliverable actions based on project requirements.
– Must have experience in either Sales, Service or Marketing cloud.
– Must have experience as a technical lead or senior level Salesforce development skills.
– Must have integration experience between Salesforce to other applications.
– Must have strong analytical skills.
– Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
– Agile background preferred.
– ********* and Apex/Visualforce capabilities preferred.
– 401/501 level certifications a plus.
– Salesforce Lightening a plus.
– Position requires reliable, consistent and punctual attendance.
Our benefits package includes
: Comprehensive Medical Benefits
401K Retirement Plan
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.