As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You are someone we are looking for if you have the following expertise:
- Experience in the SAP ABAP development, interface development, support project is required.
- Proficient in ABAP, including Reporting, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement & Forms (RICEF) with exceptional functional knowledge in the area of FICO
- Experience in web-service development and S/4 HANA.
- Experience worked in BADI, BAPI, user exit, BTE, and FICO substitution.
- Strong Exposure to tools such as Extended Program Check, Code Inspector, Dump analysis (ST22), Runtime Analysis (SE30), SQL Trace (ST05), ST12, SQL analysis, Work Process Overview, ATC for performance and quality management of ABAP programs.
- Experience in TRFC, QRFC, Gateway Monitor, and OSS Note Analysis.
- Working experience in LSMW, Data migration tool/Mass data management tool, CCLM process.
- SAP IS-Healthcare knowledge is an added advantage
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of SAP ABAP experience
- Must have experience in SAP FIORI (Enhancement and development); Core Data Services (CDS) (Enhancement and development with authorization); ABAP on HANA
- Good to have experience in ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model (RAP); IDOC, Web Service and OData; SAP Workflow (Classic/Flexible); Standard Report (ALV, OOP)
- Able to work independently and efficiently, manage timelines and user expectation, and produce high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations, and research)
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively with globally dispersed teams
- Ability to manage ambiguity, yet producing tangible results
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As shared above.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
As shared above.
About Business UnitIBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBMIn a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
This job requires you to provide your COVID-19 vaccination status with supporting documentation, where legally permissible.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.