Role: SAP Basis/HANA and Cloud Consultant – Manager
Location: Will need to work at client site in Hillsboro, Oregon
Duration: Full Time only – Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
· SAP Basis administrator who can manage a team and can handle SAP implementations, upgrades, migrations, patching, hardware sizing, landscape design on various combinations of OS, Cloud & DB platforms including HANA.
- Consultant will be responsible for the delivery of projects related to S/4 HANA upgrades, implementation, and Cloud migration.
- He/ She will work in Agile method of work delivery.
· Consultant will work on SAP HANA Administration, backup and restore.
- Minimum of 10+ years of SAP BASIS S/4HANA (including S/4 HANA system installation and configuration including Linux OS exposure, HA/DR setup).
- Should have SAP HANA knowledge is must.
- Should be highly proficient in SAP Basis Administration.
- Should have working knowledge on SAP NetWeaver.
- Experience in AZURE cloud for SAP workloads.
- Should have experience in SAP Fiori administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Should be proficient in performance tuning.
- Should be able to communicate well with the Business System Analysts for gathering and understanding requirements.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 03 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.