Date: May 14, 2019
City: Bellevue, WA, US
Requisition ID: ******
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Information Security Program Manager is responsible for successful delivery of assigned Information Security programs throughout the entire life cycle (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, closing). The Information Security Program Manager is acting under general direction of the Senior Director of Programs for the Office of the CISO. This role requires a minimum EST2 Government security level. The Information Security Program Manager is taking leadership for the attainment of the goals of the assigned program. The Information Security Program Manager is actively contributing to the Global PM Community. Typical characteristics of the profile of the program manager are:
* Experienced in Secure Software Development Lifecycle management
* History of implementing Information Security Policies and Processes
* Experience with Information technology tooling used to secure Cloud Architectures
* EST2 Security Level
* Technical Information security systems knowledge
* NIST, FedRamp, and FISMA requirements knowledge
* 7+ years Project Management experience
* Excell at working with geographically distributed teams
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* The Information Security Program Manager is responsible for successful delivery of an assigned program throughout the entire life cycle (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, closing).
* Coordinating and integrating the component projects and activities to ultimately meet program objectives.
* Defining program charter and clarifying component project boundaries within program
* Ensuring integrated program planning and managing component project dependencies and conflicts
* Acting as escalation management level for component projects
* Establishing program standards regarding governance, tools, finance, and reporting using best practices and company standards in order to drive efficiency and consistency among component projects.
* Managing program change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, and contracts of component projects
* Optimizing program plan by reviewing and leveling resource requirements (e.g., materials, equipment, facilities, finance, human resources) in order to gain efficiencies and synergies among component projects
* Establishing alliances with other departments and organizations by recognizing dependencies in order to assess potential partnership and commitment to the program
* Ensuring continuous sponsoring and commitment for program and component projects
* Managing stakeholder expectations on program level
* Managing proactively and continuously risks of the program and coordinate component project risk management by project managers
Governance & Compliance
* Actively collaborating with GRC on risk management, trigger risk assessments when required and follow GRC policies.
* Managing procurement, steering, controlling, accounting and contracting of required 3rd party suppliers for program and component projects in compliance with SAP / SAP Concur processes and policies
* Making wisely use of escalation procedure to resolve project issues when necessary
* Ensuring timely provision of precise and complete information regarding project status as required by the various reporting procedures.
* Ensuring contract fulfillment and contractually clean execution and collaborate with legal accountants when required
* Implement and ensure program monitoring and controlling processes regarding SAP / SAP Concur governance and compliance regulations
* Driving initiation of component projects as required by program in collaboration with R & D
* Driving clarification of requirements, scope, timelines for component projects by stakeholder interaction
* Providing guidance for engagement managers, senior project managers and project managers throughout life cycle for defined opportunities/projects of program
* Proactively collaborating with R & D in order to support them acting on their P & L responsibility
* Ensuring governance of program and component projects are set up as required Program Life Cycle Procedures
* Balancing goals of component projects from overall program perspective
* Providing guidance to business partner project managers and technical project managers of component projects
* Building mutual trust and encourage respect and cooperation among team members
* Enabling the team to perform
* Shielding the team and challenge the team
* Treating people with respect, be open to diverse points of view
* Setting goals and providing performance feedback to team members
* Identifying and resolving conflicts in the team
* Celebrating the accomplishment of goals
* Praising people for a job well done
* Identifying conflicts in wider program context and drive resolution with appropriate stakeholders
* Identifying pragmatic approaches for challenging requirements, either technical or organizational and drive team to work towards defined approach
* Providing guidance to the team in most difficult, complex and challenging situations
* Providing feedback regarding methodology, tools and best practices to constantly improve Information SAP Concur Program Management methodology and tools
* Actively contributing to SAP Concur pm community by sharing experiences and ideas for pm excellence
* Coaching and mentoring other project managers to grow in their role
* Actively communicating and exchanging with pm communities outside SAP Concur and bring in best practices, new ideas for pm excellence
* Acknowledging cultural diversity, embrace and capitalize those differences
* Collaborating with colleagues of all SAP Concur locations globally by using best practices and acknowledging diversity
* Collaborating within SAP with colleagues from other departments as required to ensure project success
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – .
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:**************************** or ****************************, APJ: *******************, EMEA: ***************). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Program Manager, Information Security, Technology, Management, Security
* Start apply with LinkedIn
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.