Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for a “SAP FICO Functional Test Lead (Onsite)” to join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and are looking for an opportunity with these skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
About Cognizant’s QEA Practice:
We are the largest Quality Assurance Practice Globally servicing 800+ Clients including 50+ clients in Fortune 100. We bring the industry leading vision and expertise to help with Quality Engineering transformation journey for our reputed clients. We provide Next Gen QA offerings like System Modernization assurance, Business Process Assurance, Quality Engineering, Cloud Platform Assurance, Customer Experience Assurance and Robotic Test Automation. We have been ranked #1 for Market Impact by Everest Group for four times in a row and ranked #1 for completeness of vision, test advisory and Digital Business Assurance in Gartner Magic Quadrant!
SAP FICO Functional Test Lead (Onsite)
Location: Austin, Tx.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent related work experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
Establishing and managing relationship with cross functional teams and with business teams to review assignment, progress of ongoing incidents and establish priority of queue where necessaryy
Collaborate with cross functional teams to Develop, create, and execute test scripts across multiple geographical time zones.
Organize Bugs and Defect review meetings and recommend best practices to Log and track defects to resolution.
Maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation. Analyze ticket queues using in-house tools for ticket tracking.
Define Test automation scope & strategy. Should be able to provide effort estimation for testing.
Serve as the Level1 support and use technical expertise and professional experience for application support, diagnosis, analysis and resolve end user problems, including updating applications in various testing phases.
Evaluate ticket parameters and issue details, assign to team members and / or to other functional areas as required, delegation of tasks to team members to cover multiple geographical time zones.
Communicate and/or escalate project issues early to Program, Internal management, and delivery management.
· 8 to 15 years of experience in SAP functional testing with FICO background is highly desired.
· Must have the Functional knowledge of SAP FICO, FICA, and Integration with SD, MM and other modules
· Knowledge or understanding on concepts of RAR.
· Deep understanding of SAP testing methodologies, automation tools, and project management
· Experience in E2E SAP test automation using tools like Worksoft Certify, Data Driven Testing tools and Other leading testing tools.
· Should be flexible to manage the testing automation using in house tools.
· Prior hands-on experience in SAP TCoE implementation. Proven track record of successfully delivering finance projects on time, working with various internal and external teams.
· Experience in onsite/offshore delivery model. Leading SAP testing for multiple projects in parallel
· Digital Media / subscriptions process experience is highly desired.
· Prior experience with managing Testing in Large Cross functional projects with experience in managing the Test strategy and reporting dashboards.
· Integration testing experience and Assist in UAT testing phase.
· Strong written communication skills including business and functional requirements, management level presentations and proposals presentation.
· Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills, in addition to the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and drive consensus with key constituents.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
401(k) plan and contributions
Paid Parental Leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 13 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.