SAP MDG/BODS/Info Steward/SDI/SDQ Consultant
Job Location: CO – Denver, CT – Hartford, DC, DC – Washington, DE – Wilmington, FL – Tampa, GA – Atlanta, IL – Chicago, IN – Indianapolis, MA – Boston, MI – Detroit, MN – Minneapolis, NC – Charlotte, NC – Raleigh, NJ – Edison, NY – New York, OH – Columbus, PA – Philadelphia, TX – Austin, TX – Dallas, TX – Houston, VA – Arlington, WI – Milwaukee
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00541960
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large – medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum three years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in any of the following three areas (Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality) as well as knowledge of the other two areas
- Technical experience with one of the SAP Data Management applications, SAP Master Data Governance (MDG), SAP Data Services (BODS), SAP Information Steward, SAP SLT, Smart Data Integration (SDI), or Smart Data Quality (SDQ).
- Minimum three years delivering complex data management engagements including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live with team sizes ranging from five to twenty resources
- Willingness to travel to client locations (100%)
- Implementation experience in all three data management areas: Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.